STEWARDING AT CLECKHEATON FOLK FESTIVAL
Join our WONDERFUL team of stewards and help us celebrate our
32nd Folk FESTIVAL
Would you like to help Steward at Cleckheaton Folk Festival?
Our very regular core of brilliant volunteers come to the festival every year and without them our festival would not run as smoothly. We welcome applications from new people.
Who can apply?
You must be over 18 at the time of the festival, and be willing to do 7 to 11 hours of duties during the weekend. Pease let us know if you are willing to do extra, it is always great to know who to call on to fill gaps that arise. In exchange for your help as a steward, you will get a weekend pass and free camping.
We will try to match duties to your abilities and interests
Your priority as a Volunteer Steward is to help us run a safe, smooth and efficient Festival. Volunteers are used for:-
- Venue Managing
- Door stewarding, checking passes etc
- Helping at our popular tea room
- Helping with the parade i.e. stewarding it and collecting money
- Selling tickets for events, campsite fees etc
- Campsite duties, include traffic control in the lane to the campsite
How to apply?
- To complete the e-form online, click here
- To print the application form, click here
- If you want us to either post you a print copy or email you the e-form, please get in touch using the details below.
We need a photo of you, which will be printed on your steward's pass, it's not for a passport so you can smile. Please forward one, either by email or post. If you see Gerald at a festival, he can take your photo.
For further information, please contact
Gerald Beer, Steward Co-ordinator
72 Highfield Crescent
West Yorkshire HD9 5RG
Tel: 01484 961 259 07443 906 367
The Steward Team are Gerald Beer and Deanna Norman
Parade Protection for our Stewards
Campers Rehydrated by our Stewards
Tea is served - you guessed it - by our Stewards
Our Stewards go to great lengths to ensure you have a safe and pleasant visit to our Festival. They are a major force in the delivery of the event.